- Networking and community building with other South Carolina health and fitness professionals
- Weekly virtual trainings with various local guest trainers and experts
- Access to opt-in group options for both liability and health insurance**
- Quarterly CEU trainings through a nationally accredited platform
- Free CPR certifications
- Monthly recognition of outstanding member
- Monthly member meetups for workouts and social activities
- Additional professional development opportunities
- Representation in the State House on industry relevant issues
- Reduced cost on supplements through our partner Thorne and additional partner discounts
The South Carolina Health and Fitness Association is a non-profit organization founded by health and fitness professionals and entrepreneurs to strengthen our health and fitness community here in South Carolina. We would love to have you on board as we work to empower health and fitness professionals, support business owners, and advocate for the broader industry. Join the SCHFA as a founding member today!
*Memberships may be a business tax write off. Consult your financial professional for full details.
**Monthly insurance premiums not covered by Association membership.
***These are Founding Member rates for members who join by 8/30/21. Rates are subject to change.
- Facility members will receive the benefits listed to the left for their trainers/coaches and themselves, PLUS...
- A platform to share your own story about programming and business successes to stand-out among the fitness industry
- The opportunity to showcase your gym during a monthly member event
- Business consulting sessions and the opportunity to learn from your fellow business owners
- The opportunity to participate in legislative ‘fly in’ days in Columbia
- The option to be included in the Association’s marketing & public relations efforts at no additional cost
- Listed on the website as a “Preferred” facility in the state
- SCHFA decal to display at business site
- Discounts for facility maintenance and upkeep provided by Association sponsors